FDA Guidance Social Media & Digital Media The FDA certainly does not “seem” to favor Social Media. However, the truth may be different. Find me on Linkedin to ask specific questions or to inquire about speaking engagements or training workshops on social media for Pharmaceuticals. I am not providing you with guidance myself in this post. […]
Get Social or Die at #140MTL Montreal May 15th, 2012 During the #140MTL presentation on May 15th, Josepf cut short his presentation to accommodate a Marriage proposal. Below is the full intended presentation for the conference. Elements of get Social or Die Get Social or Die, Josepf asserts, is a Darwinian event. We are at […]
This post was written for a different blog The post didn’t fit the new guidelines of that site and was published intact here. Please read on… #Usguys is a Twitter Tribe that has been around for over a year. It started out as a Social Media garage where the main emphasis was conversation around marketing, social […]
GooglePlus is still getting an indifferent reception! Let me start by saying that Google has not nailed GooglePlus or Google+ or G+ or whatever and is now facing an uphill battle. With that said I’m still an advocate of the longer-term potential of Google+ and adore certain features like #Hangouts. While exploring some brand new […]
“The most important thing to remember though, is that we’re all just humans trying to be human. We can’t sacrifice our humanity to gain points in the twitterverse.” Chase Adams #Usguys Discussion Group Topic: Overuse of Hashtags in Tweets Start of “It” and Evolution of “It” and Working of “It” “It” 2.0 Knocks You Senseless […]
Participate from anywhere! Bring you to us! No need to be jealous! See end note about Toronto / Buffalo April meetup! Join us for #Philly by being there in Spirit! Please do one or more of the following: Send us a Photo Toast! Raise your favorite glass of whatever! Or make a short video (Matt!) Give us […]
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- Searchie for Most Innovative at C3NY Conductor Searchlight November 5, 2015
- Conductor Searchlight Certification MVP Josepf Haslam August 10, 2015
- #DiSiWebinar The Rise of Employee Advocacy w/ @CharleneLi & @MissAnkle July 9, 2015
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Course June 28, 2015
- Guaranteed Results for SEO = #BS June 28, 2015
- Frannnnn: Can you do a case study on SerpClix? I used it to ...
- Ranveersing: When getting SEO services you’re getting service...
- Josepf: I just had to include @digsart 's Tweet in my po...
- The Long- and Short-tail Importance of SEO for Social PR: SEO Expert Josepf Haslam Advances our Strategic Objectives Team -: [...] blessed this past January to welcome a speci...
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter