The SEO Mindset is not about Techniques! The SEO Mindset starts with understanding your USP! It then comprehends who you want to target for your product or message. Then on to where to find them. And lastly focuses on how to be found and techniques. Video of SEOCMO Presents 69 Seconds on the SEO Mindset
Forget guerrilla marketing or Social Media Marketing, we first need to think Medieval. Marketing is NOT Advertising and Promotion or Sunday Circulars or even “Sales”. Let’s go way back to understand… Take a walk with me into a Medieval Marketplace!
I hear her first a sound that stirs me calls me to her and then I see her across the room. Riveted in place I stare frozen as she feels my eyes turning with a smile. We cut through the crowd to get closer
Tracking Keywords is critical to success for anyone who want to be found on the Internet. This post is the very tip of the iceberg on the importance of Keywords. It sprung out of a conversation on Twitter in the #UsGuys hashtag. For more information on #UsGuys click here. The video speaks for itself so:
Google’s latest SEO Guide is a must read for any business person. Get your copy here and also read the top 5 things you need to know about SEO.
On-line Advertising is based on a sound marketing strategy. The excellent news is that Return on Investment can be much easy to measure with on-line advertising than any other form. You can master the basics of on-line advertising and quickly see results for your business by calling Josepf today at 484-639-9789.
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- LinkedIn Spam – Protect Yourself November 24, 2013
- 80% off Business Marketing Video Courses November 22, 2013
- How to Optimize Videos for YouTube and Search – Part One March 29, 2013
- #B2B #SocialMedia Planning, Execution, Measurement and Refinement March 25, 2013
- What’s Influence got to do with it? February 8, 2013
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
- Josepf: hey sandyhubbard just using you as an example :)...
- saridon: By every accounts the Neanderthal’s happened to ...
- Software Tender: I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of ...
- Online Tender: There is a lot of infomation regarding blogs i nee...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter