MVP Searchlight Certification It is a testimony to how easy Conductor’s Searchlight is to use and learn that I have never had any formal training, yet, I was able to pass the MVP Certification. I scored 96% with 24 out of 25 correct answers. I am disputing the one I did get wrong as all […]
This post was written for a different blog The post didn’t fit the new guidelines ...
#BuddhaSEO is 1st the realization of relevance and the need to be found, 2nd the ...
SEO Defined in a simple diagram. In the post SEO Defined in 68 Seconds I ...
Can you really get healthy sitting in front of Twitter all day long? You can ...
Storify Embed of the #DiSiWebinar The Rise of Employee Advocacy in the Digital Business Landscape With Charlene Li @CharleneLi and An Le @MissAnkle [View the story “#DiSyWebinar The Rise of Employee Advocacy in the Digital Business Landscape” on Storify]
Is the Google Tag Manager Fundamental Course for you? Almost everyone should take the Google Analytics Academy’s “Google Tag Manager Fundamentals course” course. Okay, maybe not if you’re a Nurse or FBI Agent without a website. But if you touch any field of digital marketing then Google Tag Manager is like Yoga. It’ll change your […]
Guaranteed results for SEO is Bullshit. Anyone who’s been around SEO for a while realizes that there’s a dark side. The industry has a lot of snake oil salesman and quite a few snakes. I get reminded about this weekly if not daily with email messages soliciting me to “improve your SEO Guaranteed”. Occasionally I pass […]
4th annual Dpharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials Storify from Twitter and Instagram from the Disruptive Innovations #DPharm2014 event held September 11-12, 2014 at the The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, MA. IF I missed somethign of yours that you would like to include please reach out to me on Twitter @Josepf. [View the story […]
FDA Guidance Social Media & Digital Media The FDA certainly does not “seem” to favor Social Media. However, the truth may be different. Find me on Linkedin to ask specific questions or to inquire about speaking engagements or training workshops on social media for Pharmaceuticals. I am not providing you with guidance myself in this post. […]
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- Conductor Searchlight Certification MVP Josepf Haslam August 10, 2015
- #DiSiWebinar The Rise of Employee Advocacy w/ @CharleneLi & @MissAnkle July 9, 2015
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Course June 28, 2015
- Guaranteed Results for SEO = #BS June 28, 2015
- Disruptive Innovations Conference #Dpharm2014 September 13, 2014
- The Long- and Short-tail Importance of SEO for Social PR: SEO Expert Josepf Haslam Advances our Strategic Objectives Team -: [...] blessed this past January to welcome a speci...
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
- Josepf: hey sandyhubbard just using you as an example :)...
- Rann Patterson: Hi Josef! I enjoyed this post. I'm not Buddist ei...
- Social Signals - What You Need to Know About Search Engine Rankings | B2B Sales & Marketing Blog - mindmulch.net: [...] Josepf Haslam – Medieval Marketing: Ma...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter