LinkedIn has a growing Spam problem Last Saturday I received 13 LinkedIn Connection requests and 12 of them were SPAM. This can be hard to tell on your phone and I now realize I made some past mistakes accepting requests without taking a deep enough look at the profiles. My mistake? I relied on my […]
The SEO Mindset is not about Techniques! The SEO Mindset starts with understanding your USP! It then comprehends who you want to target for your product or message. Then on to where to find them. And lastly focuses on how to be found and techniques. Video of SEOCMO Presents 69 Seconds on the SEO Mindset
Forget guerrilla marketing or Social Media Marketing, we first need to think Medieval. Marketing is NOT Advertising and Promotion or Sunday Circulars or even “Sales”. Let’s go way back to understand… Take a walk with me into a Medieval Marketplace!
Want a free Event Ticket to Social Media Marketing 2011 Vegas on Jan 12th? My friend @LewisPoretz on Twitter is offering up an “event” only ticket to the most interesting or compelling story found here: So Lewis won a free ticket! On Jan 3, 2011, at 9:35 AM, Gail Gardner wrote: Hello Lewis, You were […]
Use Tweetpages to build a custom Brand ID for your Social Media Platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube. Use a consistent ID and Brand Voice across all of your Media Channels.
What makes for a good Social Media Strategy? Read this Blog for Hydra-headed approach to Social Media!
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- LinkedIn Spam – Protect Yourself November 24, 2013
- 80% off Business Marketing Video Courses November 22, 2013
- How to Optimize Videos for YouTube and Search – Part One March 29, 2013
- #B2B #SocialMedia Planning, Execution, Measurement and Refinement March 25, 2013
- What’s Influence got to do with it? February 8, 2013
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
- Josepf: hey sandyhubbard just using you as an example :)...
- saridon: By every accounts the Neanderthal’s happened to ...
- Software Tender: I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of ...
- Online Tender: There is a lot of infomation regarding blogs i nee...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter