Professional Workshops and Training via Video
I love doing workshops and training because I get to make a tangible impact in a short period of time. For years I have been making quick, focused videos to help friends of mine out on various digital marketing topics. One of them, Matt Brown, encouraged me to make more and figure out a way to monetize them. Well, that encouragement stuck with me and recently I’ve launched a series of digital marketing training videos on Udemy.com. The first course is called Twitter Marketing Best Practices & Analytics for Business.
Twitter Marketing Best Practices & Analytics for Business
This course is designed to take you from zero to advanced on Twitter in a very methodical and time effective way. The course is very modular and is built around Ten 5-8 minute videos. Take this course if you want a well rounded Professional looking, Business or Corporate Twitter account / and subsequent marketing campaign. Link for: Twitter Marketing Best Practices & Analytics for Business.
LinkedIn for Business from Set-up to Analytics
This course will make you more proficient at LinkedIn no matter what you current skill level may be.
- Optimize your LinkedIn Profile for Search & Engagement.
- Learn how your network sees you in Search Results on LinkedIn and how to change that!
- Learn effective ways to build your LinkedIn network and increase your influence.
- Understand “Content” on LinkedIn and learn how to master it to enhance your marketing efforts.
- Learn how to build an effective LinkedIn Group and manage it for Influence.
- What makes for a great LinkedIn Company Page? Join us to find out!
- Analytics tie it all together. We’ll review how to monitor and measure your LinkedIn activity.
- In-house Workshops and Training
Have a need for organizational development? Want to get everyone up to speed on important concepts and plans? Let’s talk about putting together a customized workshop or training series for you! Please check out my LinkedIn profile LinkedIn.com/in/JosepfHaslam to see a slew of speaker and trainer recommendations.