Participate from anywhere! Bring you to us! No need to be jealous! See end note about Toronto / Buffalo April meetup! Join us for #Philly by being there in Spirit! Please do one or more of the following: Send us a Photo Toast! Raise your favorite glass of whatever! Or make a short video (Matt!) Give us […]
Twitter makes me feel a little like Forrest Gump. Who are all these people and why are they following me!?
Can you really get healthy sitting in front of Twitter all day long? You can if you Judo flip the power of Social media and use of for purposes of Good instead of Evil!!!!!
Are you using 400 year old Business Cards and antiquated Contact Management systems in the exponentially growing Social Media world? Time to make technology work for your Relationships! Still in BETA, Hashable.com is worth checking out with major changes coming in the very near term future.
Tweeple meetup sponsored by #UsGuys super-Greater Philadelphia Chapter. Learn about #Beyond140 and see Social Media turn into Relationship Media before your eyes!
Following a good Twitter hashtag will make a total difference to your Twitter experience. Not sure what a Hashtag is? Read on! Also, checkout #UsGuys on Twitter for more information!
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- Searchie for Most Innovative at C3NY Conductor Searchlight November 5, 2015
- Conductor Searchlight Certification MVP Josepf Haslam August 10, 2015
- #DiSiWebinar The Rise of Employee Advocacy w/ @CharleneLi & @MissAnkle July 9, 2015
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Course June 28, 2015
- Guaranteed Results for SEO = #BS June 28, 2015
- Josepf: I just had to include @digsart 's Tweet in my po...
- The Long- and Short-tail Importance of SEO for Social PR: SEO Expert Josepf Haslam Advances our Strategic Objectives Team -: [...] blessed this past January to welcome a speci...
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
- Josepf: hey sandyhubbard just using you as an example :)...
- Rann Patterson: Hi Josef! I enjoyed this post. I'm not Buddist ei...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter