Is the Google Tag Manager Fundamental Course for you? Almost everyone should take the Google Analytics Academy’s “Google Tag Manager Fundamentals course” course. Okay, maybe not if you’re a Nurse or FBI Agent without a website. But if you touch any field of digital marketing then Google Tag Manager is like Yoga. It’ll change your […]
Guaranteed results for SEO is Bullshit. Anyone who’s been around SEO for a while realizes that there’s a dark side. The industry has a lot of snake oil salesman and quite a few snakes. I get reminded about this weekly if not daily with email messages soliciting me to “improve your SEO Guaranteed”. Occasionally I pass […]
Social Media is Sexy When speaking to friends or prospective clients, social media gets all the buzz! It’s fun, sexy, and seems like instant gratification in our A.D.H.D. world. However, I always Social start with an SEO mindset. Before you nod off to sleep let me explain this with this analogy! Doing Social Media without […]
#BuddhaSEO is 1st the realization of relevance and the need to be found, 2nd the organization of thoughts/words as written, 3rd technical #UsGuys In my twitter profile I call out #BuddhaSEO. As far as I know I’m the only one on the planet who uses this hashtag (so far). I started this hashtag to recognize […]
SEO Defined in a simple diagram. In the post SEO Defined in 68 Seconds I quickly elucidated on SEO as the long-term, active practice (art & science) of enhancing your relevance (find-ability & credibility) on the Internet / Web, for those unique values (aka, key words) that you want to be known for. Here I […]
Section 5.a of The 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers Each section of the 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers will be expanded upon in this blog. Subscribe for updates! Section 5 of the 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers discussed XML Site maps. Rather than run out long paragraphs […]
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- Searchie for Most Innovative at C3NY Conductor Searchlight November 5, 2015
- Conductor Searchlight Certification MVP Josepf Haslam August 10, 2015
- #DiSiWebinar The Rise of Employee Advocacy w/ @CharleneLi & @MissAnkle July 9, 2015
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Course June 28, 2015
- Guaranteed Results for SEO = #BS June 28, 2015
- Frannnnn: Can you do a case study on SerpClix? I used it to ...
- Ranveersing: When getting SEO services you’re getting service...
- Josepf: I just had to include @digsart 's Tweet in my po...
- The Long- and Short-tail Importance of SEO for Social PR: SEO Expert Josepf Haslam Advances our Strategic Objectives Team -: [...] blessed this past January to welcome a speci...
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter