Tracking Keywords is critical to success for anyone who want to be found on the Internet. This post is the very tip of the iceberg on the importance of Keywords. It sprung out of a conversation on Twitter in the #UsGuys hashtag. For more information on #UsGuys click here. The video speaks for itself so:
Google Places joins Facebook and why you should care! To market effectively you need to be on the Map. Earlier we shared How to Put Yourself on the Map! Read it! In a new push for Google they have joined Facebook to promote their new “tags” offering. Tags is a way for Google to charge […]
Can you tell me your USP in a 140 character Twitter Post? Twitter is the new Bumper Sticker and you need to master it for SEO and Local Organic Search!
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- Searchie for Most Innovative at C3NY Conductor Searchlight November 5, 2015
- Conductor Searchlight Certification MVP Josepf Haslam August 10, 2015
- #DiSiWebinar The Rise of Employee Advocacy w/ @CharleneLi & @MissAnkle July 9, 2015
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Course June 28, 2015
- Guaranteed Results for SEO = #BS June 28, 2015
- Frannnnn: Can you do a case study on SerpClix? I used it to ...
- Ranveersing: When getting SEO services you’re getting service...
- Josepf: I just had to include @digsart 's Tweet in my po...
- The Long- and Short-tail Importance of SEO for Social PR: SEO Expert Josepf Haslam Advances our Strategic Objectives Team -: [...] blessed this past January to welcome a speci...
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter