SEO is the: long-term, active practice (art & science) of enhancing your relevance (find-ability & credibility) on the Internet / Web for those unique values (keywords) that you want to be known & found for. Video of SEO Defined in 68 Seconds:
STDs. No one likes to talk about them. But do yourself a huge favor, protect yourself from iSTDs right now. iSTDs, or Internet Socially Transmitted Diseases, are not just malware or virus attachments to eMail. The biggest looming threat on the internet are diseases contracted through Social Media sties. Most notably Facebook. What are they […]
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- Searchie for Most Innovative at C3NY Conductor Searchlight November 5, 2015
- Conductor Searchlight Certification MVP Josepf Haslam August 10, 2015
- #DiSiWebinar The Rise of Employee Advocacy w/ @CharleneLi & @MissAnkle July 9, 2015
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Course June 28, 2015
- Guaranteed Results for SEO = #BS June 28, 2015
- Frannnnn: Can you do a case study on SerpClix? I used it to ...
- Ranveersing: When getting SEO services you’re getting service...
- Josepf: I just had to include @digsart 's Tweet in my po...
- The Long- and Short-tail Importance of SEO for Social PR: SEO Expert Josepf Haslam Advances our Strategic Objectives Team -: [...] blessed this past January to welcome a speci...
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter