This post was written for a different blog The post didn’t fit the new guidelines of that site and was published intact here. Please read on… #Usguys is a Twitter Tribe that has been around for over a year. It started out as a Social Media garage where the main emphasis was conversation around marketing, social […]
#BuddhaSEO is 1st the realization of relevance and the need to be found, 2nd the organization of thoughts/words as written, 3rd technical #UsGuys In my twitter profile I call out #BuddhaSEO. As far as I know I’m the only one on the planet who uses this hashtag (so far). I started this hashtag to recognize […]
SEO Defined in a simple diagram. In the post SEO Defined in 68 Seconds I quickly elucidated on SEO as the long-term, active practice (art & science) of enhancing your relevance (find-ability & credibility) on the Internet / Web, for those unique values (aka, key words) that you want to be known for. Here I […]
Can you really get healthy sitting in front of Twitter all day long? You can if you Judo flip the power of Social media and use of for purposes of Good instead of Evil!!!!!
Are you using 400 year old Business Cards and antiquated Contact Management systems in the exponentially growing Social Media world? Time to make technology work for your Relationships! Still in BETA, Hashable.com is worth checking out with major changes coming in the very near term future.
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- LinkedIn Spam – Protect Yourself November 24, 2013
- 80% off Business Marketing Video Courses November 22, 2013
- How to Optimize Videos for YouTube and Search – Part One March 29, 2013
- #B2B #SocialMedia Planning, Execution, Measurement and Refinement March 25, 2013
- What’s Influence got to do with it? February 8, 2013
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
- Josepf: hey sandyhubbard just using you as an example :)...
- saridon: By every accounts the Neanderthal’s happened to ...
- Software Tender: I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of ...
- Online Tender: There is a lot of infomation regarding blogs i nee...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter