SEO Defined in a simple diagram. In the post SEO Defined in 68 Seconds I quickly elucidated on SEO as the long-term, active practice (art & science) of enhancing your relevance (find-ability & credibility) on the Internet / Web, for those unique values (aka, key words) that you want to be known for. Here I […]
Section 5.a of The 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers Each section of the 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers will be expanded upon in this blog. Subscribe for updates! Section 5 of the 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers discussed XML Site maps. Rather than run out long paragraphs […]
Section 5.b of The 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers Each section of the 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers will be expanded upon in this blog. Subscribe for updates! Section 5 of the 12 Most Important SEO Tips for #blogchat Bloggers discussed XML Site maps, <–click to see. What was not mentioned […]
Top SEO Tips for anyone who’s practicing the SEO Mindset Glanced into the #UsGuys stream and saw these Tweets: RT @RababKhan: @MediasRes What does “algorithm frequency” mean? As in google loves frequently updated content? #usguys RT @danenow: Yes! Respect! I changed my attitude. RT @MediasRes: In SEO, instead of gaming, think: “algorithm is after […]
The SEO Mindset is not about Techniques! The SEO Mindset starts with understanding your USP! It then comprehends who you want to target for your product or message. Then on to where to find them. And lastly focuses on how to be found and techniques. Video of SEOCMO Presents 69 Seconds on the SEO Mindset
Market Research comes First. Marketing is first the research of “market needs”and then the collective of activities involved in the transfer of goods/services from the producer/seller to the consumer/buyer, including advertising, storing, selling, and fulfillment. Video of Marketing Defined in 68 Seconds
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- LinkedIn Spam – Protect Yourself November 24, 2013
- 80% off Business Marketing Video Courses November 22, 2013
- How to Optimize Videos for YouTube and Search – Part One March 29, 2013
- #B2B #SocialMedia Planning, Execution, Measurement and Refinement March 25, 2013
- What’s Influence got to do with it? February 8, 2013
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
- Josepf: hey sandyhubbard just using you as an example :)...
- saridon: By every accounts the Neanderthal’s happened to ...
- Software Tender: I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of ...
- Online Tender: There is a lot of infomation regarding blogs i nee...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter