Are you using 400 year old Business Cards and antiquated Contact Management systems in the exponentially growing Social Media world? Time to make technology work for your Relationships! Still in BETA, Hashable.com is worth checking out with major changes coming in the very near term future.
Tweeple meetup sponsored by #UsGuys super-Greater Philadelphia Chapter. Learn about #Beyond140 and see Social Media turn into Relationship Media before your eyes!
Increase the reach and meaning of Twitter, Facebook, SMS, and Txt by using #beyond140 techniques. Schedule Video calls, include links, meet your online friends!
Following a good Twitter hashtag will make a total difference to your Twitter experience. Not sure what a Hashtag is? Read on! Also, checkout #UsGuys on Twitter for more information!
Tracking Keywords is critical to success for anyone who want to be found on the Internet. This post is the very tip of the iceberg on the importance of Keywords. It sprung out of a conversation on Twitter in the #UsGuys hashtag. For more information on #UsGuys click here. The video speaks for itself so:
- Sad & Good things about #usguys December 12, 2011
- Stop following me, Please. #usguys #Twitter #Tips January 10, 2011
- Why I love @Hashable (and you will too) December 31, 2010
- Learn, Leverage, Grow (using #UsLiveWell as example) January 1, 2011
- #UsGuys East Coast Meet Up Jan 23rd 2011 in #Philly December 7, 2010
- Disruptive Innovations Conference #Dpharm2014 September 13, 2014
- FDA Guidance Social Media Digital Links August 15, 2014
- Scoopit adds WordPress like Templates, embedded topics, and WordPress Integration July 23, 2014
- LinkedIn Spam – Protect Yourself November 24, 2013
- 80% off Business Marketing Video Courses November 22, 2013
- Jeckyjen: Definitely that's a praise-able blog essay about ...
- Jeckyjen: Long and an important article about the SEO top 5 ...
- Scott001: Hi, My names is Raymond Scott i am from Ireland, i...
- The Long- and Short-tail Importance of SEO for Social PR: SEO Expert Josepf Haslam Advances our Strategic Objectives Team -: [...] blessed this past January to welcome a speci...
- libbytalks: @RicDragon I still need a job, have you thought o...
Josepf J Haslam
Social CRM for Business | free trial!
Feedburner Email Subscribe
Follow @Josepf on Twitter